At Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa, salsa is one of our staples. It makes a delicious side to our dishes or the perfect afternoon snack! With the Super Bowl right around the corner, this Mexican Black Bean Salsa is the perfect dish to quickly whip up before your big party. Your guests will absolutely love it!
- Two 15-ounce cans of black beans, or the equivalent of fresh soaked beans, rinsed and drained
- One 17-ounce can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Simply combine all ingredients in a large jar or bowl then cover and chill for a few hours. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!