Let’s face it–everyone feels a little bummed when their vacation is over. If you’ve visited us recently at Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa, you most likely know the feeling! But who says the Unlimited-Fun® has to end just because vacation is over?
Below are a few ways that you and your family can relive your vacation at Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa when you return home.
1. Make a Picture Collage or Scrapbook: We’re sure you’ve taken countless pictures during your vacation so why not showcase them? Take a trip to your local craft store and pick up either a picture frame for a collage or a scrapbook where you can keep all your photos. Put it together as a family and talk about the fun you had during your stay!
2. Watch Videos from Your Vacation: Video cameras were created for a reason. Be sure to take one with you on vacation and when you get home, pick a night, make popcorn and watch your videos as a family! If you are traveling with your loved one other this could also be a great date night after your trip to share memories!
3. Enjoy Yummy Cocktails or Mocktails: You most likely enjoyed delicious cocktails such as a Mango Tango, Pina Colada or Margarita during your stay with us! If the kids are around, create these drinks without alcohol and have a mocktail party. If the kids aren’t around, you and your spouse can enjoy a quiet night alone with one of these yummy drinks!
4. Book Next Year’s Vacation: The best way to relive a vacation is plan the next one! Pick a night, get your whole family together and book next year’s vacation! While you’re booking it, talk about all the fun you had on your vacation this year.
5. Make a Mexican Dinner: Couldn’t get enough of the Mexican food while on vacation? To enjoy this at home, make fish tacos, fajitas or another one of your favorite dishes and sit down as a family for dinner!